Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 65: God, Spirituality and Law of Attraction: It's All About Money !



I have just listened to the Interview 'The World's Great Divide', which would be the Secret within the Secret within the Secret.
The first Secret was the Law of Attraction itself, the second secret was that it originated by Abraham even though they tried to not give him credit for it, but there is a Third Secret, one we could have worked out by ourselves if we had taken the time to question some of the Law of Attraction teachings and how come that such great teachings were not part of the curricula of Third World Countries, since by just focusing on what they needed and wanted, which at their level would be food, water and shelter, they would just 'attract it to them', and the World problems would be solved.
So why didn't we reach out to the Needy Ones with the Law of Attraction?
First because we get it, you must have Some Money to make Money, you must have something to sell, some education, something that is Valued within a World where everything has a price Tag, plus the Needy Ones are the very outflow of our careless selfish greedy attracting to us what would be way more than we need, it's interesting to see that no matter what we discover that is New and Mind Blowing, like the Quantum Theory, we always conveniently leave out what would have us think, what would have us realize something about this world, such as the word FIELD which is by its very definition a finite playground, which is measurable in space and time.
Which would bring up the question, since we are NOT using the Law of attraction for the benefit of All but just for ourselves, to match our ever growing need for MORE that we have become within this Consumerist society that sells us experiences and ideas of what we NEED to finally feel good and safe within ourselves, wouldn't something have to give ?
Within a Finite Space, when I get way more than I need, having understood that there is a Unified Field that connects us All, is it possible that I am attracting to myself Resources that someone else has to go without ?
Money is Energy, yes, yet this Energy is finite, the Money we have designed for and as this world is becoming less and less in value as the Public Debts keep growing, while we up our prayers, and tricks and Energy mantras, meditations for success, just to keep up with the Joneses making sure we don't get overtaken in our race for more and for who can show to be more successful.
Yet to do this, we have to give up many things, the first one is our Self Honesty, we would SWEAR that we are into Spiritual Practices or that God is our Shepard, yet when we pray, we pray for Money, for financial security, to make it just another day, because the world out there is scary and WE KNOW that Money is The Only Saviour.
But we are not wiling to consider Saving Us all from this system of Inequality and Abuse, nope, we ask the Poor to please don't come up to the G20 while we are having Life changing meetings about the Future of the World - not Your future, OUR future- while we stay at 5 star resorts while the Poor gather outside in the heat to ask if Please, could someone take a look at this world because Honest-to-God, it's Not working for them, they can't make it to the end of the Month.
But we push them away because in our heart we know that we will address their problems, we'll put them in our Prayers, we will ask God to take care of Them, because after All, it's God's creation, God cannot fuck up, there must be a bigger plan, a reason, their Karma, SOMETHING unexplainable is going on, but we can't be expected to understand everything we Are Only Humans...
Yet we KNOW what is going on, we know that something has got to give unless WE GIVE, unless we consider the World as Us and what needs to be done as something that should not be postponed, that we should give to All what we would like to receive, Jesus said it, we crucified him and kept the cross as a reminder instead than the Message of Equality and Oneness, are we retarded ?
Nope, we are just a scared self interested greedy bunch, fact is the resources of this World are finite, do we need to go hungry and homeless and thirsty before we see that we must give to each other what we would like to receive ?
Consider a System of For-Giveness, it will take loads of it to get over what we have done, but we could have it as we give it to others, in one single swoop, as we create a system to For -Give we grant ourselves the same Forgiveness, the same Grace we have given to each other, or we can keep burning in the Hell of Our Own Creation until no excuses and tricks will separate us from the Reality that is Here and needs to be addressed by us as The Change We Want to See in This World.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that God/Universe had a plan and that everything was under control, despite the physical evidence that nothing was under control and that if/it he had a plan it probably did not turn out right

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to support Charities and Good Deeds, as a way to feel good about myself, always considering that my Survival had to come first and what I did not need anymore, in terms of clothes or money, I could give some away

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to embrace the 'we do what we can' without realizing and understanding that I was born within a system that told me what I could do and what I could not do and that I would always move within my preprogrammed limitations unless I changed

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that if The Law of Attraction was valid and not an Elitarian Tool for those who already had enough by comparison, we would have used it to fix the problems of the world and not to address our pettiness in terms of what MORE we could put our hands on

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be disturbed by beggars and the poor that would stand outside of the 5 star resorts where I used to go, hoping and desiring that someone would move them somewhere else so I would not have to see and face the Inequality of this world and feel guilty about it

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel guilty about the Inequality of this World, yet to accept that This is The Way Things are and that 'there will always be Poor' without seeing or realizing that in a World of Plenty it was not normal that there should be Poor and Starving People, unless we accepted the normalization of this point of Inequality as The Way Things Are

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to debate against the Poor because they did not want to work and Earn what I had and they were Just Lazy, instead of realizing that by birth we DO NOT have the same choices and that it was just my own greed and self interest that made me think and speak that way fearing for my own Survival

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear for my own Survival, because all the people that tried to make a difference have been killed or died of mysterious deaths, instead of seeing that the problem was the approach they took, without empowering themselves to move out of their own limitations and beliefs of what can and cannot change ending up to being their very own demise

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be imprinted with desires for experiences that would make me more than what I am as Life here in every moment of Breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I was not enough to myself and that I would have to buy and get myself the experiences that would confirm that I was a Successful Human being, failing to see how I was just giving in to the consumerist system to become the Consumer of anything of substance so I could have my energetic experiences within my Mind and believe I was more and more valuable than others

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hide behind Spirituality when I saw I did not have access to the kind of Money I would have liked and for trying to build up an Energy loot from 'Spiritual endeavours, that would pay off if not in this Life in the next

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that the Physical is of no importance, because the body dies, while Spirit and Consciousness go on, instead of seeing I got it all wrong, while I con-ned myself into beliefs that there was something more valuable than this shitty experience we were having on earth were the physical was reduced to eating, shitting and fucking in separation from Self, missing out on the simplicity of Life as Breath, One and Equal with everything that exists

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be extensively angry at myself for spreading the law of Attraction bullshit onto others, believing that I had found a system to feel good, having given value to feeling and emotions as a definition of myself over myself as Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give value to feelings and emotions over me as Life, in separation from myself and everything that exists

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire energetic experiences of high and lows to prove to myself that I was in fact alive within a framework of existence that made no sense as we seemed to be born to go to school to learn a lot of useless shit, then to work, get married have kids and die, and we called this a Life

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to prefer sleeping to living due to my own definition of what a Life is, a shit hole of experiences that usually end up turning sour unless I lived in suppression because I had not yet learnt Tools to deal with what was going on within me as me and how to self correct

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not consider a solution where everyone could have a dignified Life until My Life was no longer working and I saw what this system is really about

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create this experience for myself,  as a consequence to my never being Here, to understand the system because I was not willing to take a self honest look at myself and my surrounding and see that this World was not working for half of the population that lives on it but I did not care

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abdicate my responsibility for this World as Me, Equal and One, because I accepted and allowed myself to believe that This is The Way Things are and as long as I found my own way to survive I would have been just fine

I commit myself to stop my existence as an Energy creator and manipulator, supporting myself with Breath, stopping my existence as thoughts, feelings and emotions because I have seen that within me as The Mind I cannot be trusted to do what is best for All and what is best for Life and I commit myself to give up my existence as a Mind Consciousness System for Life in Oneness and Equality and What is Best for All.



No comments:

Post a Comment