Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 124: Giving Up The Hope-Fool Character

Hope
Hope (Photo credit: bitzcelt)


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I qualified for Hopeful intervention while the rest of the World, including kids who did not even have food, a point I was aware of, did not, making myself a Victim of a system in which Victims create Abusers and viceversa

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I was a Victim in need of -Hope-fool- intervention and within this for giving up my power to stand for myself and All, One and Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I was not worthy because Mary Poppins did not come for me as I learnt to compete for attention, hoping to come out the winner within my competitions with other kids, growing more and more indifferent to the needs of others in favour of my wants and within this I forgive myself that I did not care if a child was starving and that I would not have given up Mary Poppins to go and help someone more needy as I took Mary Poppins and everything else in Life as the measure of my worth and value and in seeking Worth and Value for myself in separation from my Self Worth and Self Value I would happily trample others and existence as a whole just to come out the winner and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself as Life as that gave birth to all sorts of abominations while I sailed through existence forgetting that I am All There Is and that whatever I trample and trash on my way to victory is myself as You are Me in another Life
 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Hope that someone would come and save me as I feared this world, this life and my family without realizing I only feared myself and the chance that I might have to stand up for Change as Change, in separation from myself as Existence and All there IS

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live fear as Who I am as a kid, which gave birth to the desire for HOPE, within which I could HOPE that things would get better without having to do anything to make them better for myself and this Creation Equal and One

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to pretend to leave behind the Hopeful Character as the One that Hoped that Mary Poppins would come and save me, just to upgrade my operating system into more elaborate Hopeful patterns, such as the one of a Lightworker or the one who was Idle-ly waiting for a shift to occur, for a spaceship to board, for any external intervention that meant I did not have to do anything about what is going on in the world that is affecting 1/3 of the people on the Planet

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself about having grown up, meaning that I had become self responsible, while I secretly hid the same desires I had when I was a kid, to not be responsible and to be saved and rescued from this world and this reality by someone bigger and more powerful than myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Hope in the Existence of something Bigger than me that I could Blame for the state of the world and Hope it would come and save me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that we need an external intervention because I trusted that we cannot change and that we had reached an all time low as humanity, instead of seeing and realizing I had reached an all time low and did not trust that I could change

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I could trust the fact that I would not change as I heard many times that 'people don't change' until I made it my mantra to justify why I did not change, instead of standing up consistently for change until I stand corrected

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize that the reason why I embraced the point of trusting that I would NOT change, was just because I believed it was easier than to in fact change, and because I did not have the tools to change myself when I reached the con-clusion that 'yes, it's true, people don't change' but I have now the tools to change myself and so I can stop justifying my not changing with the point that People do not change and just keep correcting myself until I in fact stand corrected

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see realize and understand that we are stuck into timeloops of our own creations, in which we have first defined who we are either through our acceptances and allowances and then went out and lived our own secret self definitions, and that we can in fact change as we stand to redefine ourselves and everything we have participated in in alignment with Oneness and Equality and What is best for All

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if and when we have been evil as children, that was who we really are and then tried to leave those memories behind, without seeing and realizing that the whole of who we have been is Here and has never gone anywhere and so it will require that I dig up the memories of myself that I have stored together with my self definition so I can correct all my starting points as memories as Characters of separation born out of Fear to realign myself to Life as What is best for All

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to Hope, to join groups full of Hope as Love and Light, hoping that I could wave my Light Wand and make the ugliness of the world just go away, fearing that if I let go of Hope there would be nothing left to hang on to and within this I forgive myself for believing that I HAD to Hang on to Hope because I perceived and then beLieved that I was not Enough to stand and be the Change that is required in this world

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself because I spread the Hope disease as my hidden fears around and for supporting the education of Children through bullshit Cartoon Characters, comix that are not funny anymore when we see why we Create them and what is their purpose as to pass on our fears to the Children of this world in the form of Hope as the crippled Characters we have become and believe to be Who We really Are

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to speak the words 'let's Hope' even now that I now better, just because I fear not knowing what to say when people share with me their suffering and how they are Hoping that things will get better and since I hold mixed emotions about 'the right words to say in such circumstances' I give them 'Hope' laced with my own fears that there is nothing that can be said to alleviate Human suffering to people who are too old to Change

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to hang on to the wild card of Hope for others, pretending that I do it for them, while I still feed off it whenever I speak the words 'Let's Hope' I have just changed polarity and I am no longer able to access the 'positive polarity' of Hope as the potential solution but now I access the negative polarity of Hope as the Lie and the cover up for the Fears I feel when I am faced with suffering, believing that I myself might want to receive the Hope Last Rite when on my deathbed, instead of seeing and realizing that HOPE is what is making the deathbeds for all of us in which we'll have to Lie unless we STOP hoping and stand united for and as The Solution for a World that is best for All

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'One spoonful of sugar' makes the medicine go down, and within this failing to see that we are all in fact self medicated through our own participation in chemical manifestation that we call emotions and feelings that we participate in, believing that Life is Not Enough, that Life is Bitter and there is Nothing we can do about it apart from taking a fucking spoonful of sugar to make it go down, failing to see that we mistook Life in and as the Mind as Life Here in and as the Breath we All Share

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to embody this 'Spoonful of Sugar' song, turning myself into a sugar addict as a way to make my life sweet as I believed that Life is in fact bitter and unbearable, instead of seeing and realizing I am the one making my life bitter and unbearable as I participate in the polarity of the Mind, where once I board the swing for the positive polarity I will have to live out the negative polarity of my Choice, living the self balancing act of a Life that is NOT what Life is but what we believed it to be as we bought into the need for Hope to just get by/through it

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to Not Care about others as myself because I did not care about myself enough to be able to extend such care to others One and Equal and within this Hoping that someone who really Cared would come along and sort things out, failing to see that I must be the One that really Cares for myself as Life and All of Existence, One and Equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself through Hope, within which I no longer saw myself as capable of standing up for Change but as someone who needed Help and within this belief I trapped myself in Helplessness not seeing realizing and understanding that since I am the One that Decides, if I need Help I decide that I am helpless and it is only when I give up all desires for help as Hope as a Saving Intervention that I can stand as the Saving Grace of myself and Existence, Equal and One






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment